- Home /
- News / ONE NATION ECONOMY : Lessons and Opportunities from China
Posted by Sonny Leong Cbe
164pc on August 29, 2014
ONE NATION ECONOMY : Lessons and Opportunities from China
ONE NATION ECONOMY: Lessons and Opportunities from China
- Monday 22nd Sep 2014 from 6.00 pm
- Pacific Restaurant, 58-60 George Street, Manchester M1 4HF
- Food and refreshments provided
- Rt Hon Liam Byrne MP, Shadow Minister for Universities, Science and Skills Invited
- Paul Nowak, Assistant General Secretary, Trade Union Congress
- Professor Cecilia Wong, Member of Lyons Commission
- Sarah Owen, Hastings & Rye Labour PPC
The Labour Party will place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better.
Please read this to review the updates about which cookies we use and what information we collect on our site.
To find out more about these cookies, see our privacy notice. Use of this site confirms your acceptance of these cookies.